London Borough of Waltham Forest is the first ever London Borough of Culture this year, and we are partnering with them to offer some very special yoga workshops at One Hoe St, the Borough of Culture building. You’ll find One Hoe St about 5 minutes walk from the studio towards the Bell pub. Booking is via the links on this page, and unfortunately we cannot accommodate dropins. Bookings are all non-refundable. Please bring your own mat.
1. February 24th 2019, 10 – 11.30am – Yoga with James Cassidy, accompanied by live music
2. March 10th 2019, 10.30 am- 12 pm – Family Yoga Workshop with Lisa Carmody
3. March 24th 2019,10.30 am- 12 pm – Mythical Flow with Tanja Mickwitz
4. April 18th 2019, 10 – 11.30am – Easter Holidays Family Yoga
5. May 5th 2019,10.30am – 12pm – New Moon Yoga with Sacred Sound Bath, with Hermione Armitage
6. May 19th, 2019, 10.30am – 12pm – Yoga and Aromatherapy to Support your Mental Health with Sarah Rush – for Mental Health Awareness Week
Join Sarah for a morning of yoga, breathwork and mindfulness to provide you with tools to help support your mental wellbeing.
This event will run as a series of events as part of Mental Health Awareness Week with all studio profits going to Mind Charity.
10.30am-12 pm £12, BOOK HERE